If you feel like you need a reason to live in St. George, here they are:
- Climate: St. George has 255 sunny days a year, compared to US average of 205. No snow, no smog, no inversions. Mild winters, hot summers. Similar to Las Vegas but a bit less hot.
- Scenery: 6 national parks just a short drive away. Arches, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Grand Canyon, Great Basin, Zion.
- Outdoor activities: hiking trails, biking trails, ATV trails, hunting, fishing, Huntsman World Senior Games, softball, tennis, pickleball, marathons, triathlons. There's something going on nearly every weekend.
- Cost of living: 5% lower than national average, 2% lower than Salt Lake City.
- Golf: 13 courses in Washington County, 11 public and 2 private. Plenty more in Mesquite, Nv only 40 minutes away.
Phil Johnson, GRI, ABR, SRES